The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Distributed by:JOHNSON & JOHNSON CONSUMER INC. Skillman, NJ 08558
Otc - Purpose
Active ingredients (in each gram)PurposeBacitracin Zinc (500 units)First aid antibioticNeomycin Sulfate (3.5 mg)First aid antibioticPolymyxin B Sulfate (10,000 units)First aid antibioticPramoxine HCl (10 mg)External analgesic
- First aid to help prevent infection and for the temporary relief of pain in minor:cutsscrapesburns
For external use only.
Do Not Use
- If you are allergic to any of the ingredientsin the eyesover large areas of the body
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Deep or puncture woundsanimal bitesserious burns
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- You need to use longer than 1 weekcondition persists or gets worsesymptoms persist for more than 1 week, or clear up and occur again within a few daysrash or other allergic reaction develops
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children.If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Centre right away.
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older:clean the affected areaapply a small amount of this product (an amount equal to the surface area of the tip of a finger) on the area 1 to 3 times dailymay be covered with a sterile bandagechildren under 2 years of age: ask a doctor
- Store at 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F)
Call 800-223-0182 or outside the US 215-273-8755 (collect)
* Please review the disclaimer below.