The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Distributed by:JOHNSON & JOHNSON CONSUMER INC. Skillman, NJ 08558
Otc - Purpose
Active ingredientsPurposeAvobenzone 3%SunscreenHomosalate 12%SunscreenOctisalate 5%SunscreenOctocrylene 1.7%SunscreenOxybenzone 3%Sunscreen
- Helps prevent sunburnif used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
Otc - Do Not Use
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin
Otc - When Using
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Otc - Stop Use
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Apply liberally and evenly to freshly shaven face and neck every morning.For Sunscreen Use:apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposurereapply: at least every 2 hoursuse a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum value of SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. wear long-sleeved shirts, pants hats, and sunglasses children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
- Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sunmay stain some fabrics
Water, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Glycerin, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Emulsifying Wax, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Dimethicone, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Fragrance, Bisabolol, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Methylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Allantoin, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide
Call toll-free 866-638-4636 or 215-273-8755 (collect). www.neutrogenamen.com
* Please review the disclaimer below.