The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Distributed by:JOHNSON & JOHNSONCONSUMER INC.Skillman, NJ 08558
Otc - Purpose
Active ingredientsPurposeHomosalate 5%SunscreenOctinoxate 7.5%SunscreenOctisalate 5%SunscreenOxybenzone 2%SunscreenTitanium Dioxide 2.9%Sunscreen
- Helps prevent sunburnif used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
For external use only
Otc - Do Not Use
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin
Otc - When Using
- When using this productkeep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Otc - Stop Use
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- For sunscreen use:apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposurereapply:at least every 2 hoursuse a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweatingSun protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. − 2 p.m.wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglassesChildren under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
- Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sunmay stain some fabrics
Water, Phenyl Trimethicone, Cetyl Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Silica, Cetearyl Alcohol, Barium Sulfate, PEG-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Squalane, Bisabolol, Caprylyl Glycol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Polysorbate 20, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Cetyl Hydroxyethylcellulose, Polysorbate 60, Xanthan Gum, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sorbic Acid, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Pantothenic Acid, Retinyl Palmitate, Ascorbic Acid, Iron Oxides, Mica, Titanium Dioxide
800-480-4812; Outside US, dial collect 215-273-8755 www.neutrogena.com
* Please review the disclaimer below.