The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Distributed by: JOHNSON & JOHNSON CONSUMER INC. Skillman, NJ 08558
Zinc Oxide (21.6%)
- Helps prevent sunburnif used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
For external use only
Otc - Do Not Use
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When Using This Product
- Keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Otc - Stop Use
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Apply generously and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposureensure complete coverage to the area above the lip, nose, and tops of earsreapply:after 80 minutes of swimming or sweatingimmediately after towel dryingat least every 2 hoursSun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasseschildren under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
- Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sunmay stain some fabricspackage contains small parts, which could cause a choking hazard
Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Polyethylene, Paraffin, Silica, Neopentyl Glycol Diethylhexanoate, Ozokerite, Isopropyl Myristate, Adipic Acid/Diglycol Crosspolymer, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Neopentyl Glycol Diisostearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Oil
Call toll-free 866-428-3366Or 215-273-8755.www.aveeno.com
* Please review the disclaimer below.