The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Distributed by:JOHNSON & JOHNSON CONSUMER INC. Skillman, NJ 08558
Avobenzone (2%), Homosalate (4%), Octisalate (4%), Octocrylene (2%)
- Helps prevent sunburnif used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
Otc - Do Not Use
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin
Otc - When Using
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Otc - Stop Use
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- For Sunscreen Use:apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposurereapply at least every 2 hoursuse a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
- You may experience mild redness, a warm, tingling sensation or flaking (skin exfoliation). These are normal, temporary indications that the formula is working. If effects persist/cause discomfort, reduce the frequency of use until your skin adjusts, then revert to daily use as tolerated.protect this product from excessive heat and direct sunmay stain some fabrics
Water, Dimethicone, Isononyl Isononanoate, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Steareth-21, Trisiloxane, Nylon-12, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Stearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Fragrance, Chlorphenesin, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Xanthan Gum, Hydrolyzed Myrtus Communis Leaf Extract, Polysorbate 20, BHT, Retinol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ascorbic Acid, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Silica
Call toll-free 800-582-4048 or 215-273-8755 (collect). www.neutrogena.com
* Please review the disclaimer below.