The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
- Allergy alert: acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:skin reddeningblistersrashIf a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Distributed by:JOHNSON & JOHNSON CONSUMER INC.Skillman, NJ 08558
Active Ingredient (In Each Caplet)
Acetaminophen 500 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:the common coldheadachebackacheminor pain of arthritistoothachemuscular achespremenstrual and menstrual crampstemporarily reduces fever
- Temporarily relieves pain and itching associated with:insect bitesminor burnssunburnminor skin irritationsminor cutsscrapesrashes due to poison ivy, poison oak, and poison sumacdries the oozing and weeping of poison ivy, poison oak, and poison sumac
- First aid to help prevent infection and for the temporary relief of pain in minor:cutsscrapesburns
- This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you takemore than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hourswith other drugs containing acetaminophen3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Do Not Use
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.if you are allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product
- On large areas of the bodywith any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one taken by mouth
- If you are allergic to any of the ingredientsin the eyesover large areas of the body
Otc - Ask Doctor
Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease
Otc - Ask Doctor/Pharmacist
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 daysfever gets worse or lasts more than 3 daysnew symptoms occurredness or swelling is presentThese could be signs of a serious condition.
- Condition worsens or does not improve within 7 dayssymptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
- You need to use longer than 1 weekcondition persists or gets worsesymptoms persist for more than 1 week, or clear up and occur again within a few daysrash or other allergic reaction develops
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Keep out of reach of children.If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Centre right away.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222) Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- Do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)adults and children 12 years and overtake 2 caplets every 6 hours while symptoms lastdo not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctordo not use for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctorchildren under 12 yearsask a doctor
- Do not use more than directed adults and children 2 years of age and older: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times dailychildren under 2 years of age: ask a doctor
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older:clean the affected areaapply a small amount of this product (an amount equal to the surface area of the tip of a finger) on the area 1 to 3 times dailymay be covered with a sterile bandagechildren under 2 years of age: ask a doctor
- Store between 20-25°C (68-77°F)do not use if pouch is torn or damaged
- Protect from excessive heat (40°C/104°F)
- Store at 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F)
Carnauba waxcontains one or more of these ingredients, corn starch, FD&C red no. 40 aluminum lake, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, modified starch, polyethylene glycol, powdered cellulose, pregelatinized starch, propylene glycol, shellac, sodium starch glycolate, titanium dioxide
Cetyl alcohol, diazolidinyl urea, methylparaben, polyethylene glycol monostearate 1000, propylene glycol, propylparaben, purified water
Water, Emulsifying Wax, Mineral Oil, Petrolatum, Propylene Glycol, Methylparaben, Sulfuric acid, Sodium Hydroxide
Otc - Purpose
Active ingredientsPurposeDiphenhydramine hydrochloride 2%Topical analgesicZinc acetate 0.1%Skin protectant
Active ingredients (in each gram)PurposeNeomycin Sulfate (3.5 mg)First aid antibioticPolymyxin B Sulfate (10,000 units)First aid antibioticPramoxine HCl (10 mg)External analgesic
For external use only
For external use only.
Ask A Doctor Before Use
Otc - When Using
When using this product avoid contact with eyes
Call toll-free 800-524-2624 (English/Spanish) or 215-273-8755 (collect)
Call 800-223-0182 or 215-273-8755 (collect)
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Deep or puncture woundsanimal bitesserious burns
* Please review the disclaimer below.