The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Polyvinyl alcohol 0.5%Povidone 0.6%
- For use as a protectant against further irritation or to relieve dryness of the eyefor the temporary relief of discomfort due to minor irritations of the eye, or to exposure to wind or sun
For external use only
Do Not Use This Product If
- Solution changes color or becomes cloudy
When Using This Product
- Remove contact lens before usingto avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surfacereplace cap after using. Keep container tightly closed.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If You Experience
- Eye painchanges in visioncontinued redness or irritation of the eye or if the condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours
Keep Out Of The Reach Of Children.
If accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) immediately.
- Instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as neededchildren under 6 years of age: ask a doctor
- Store at 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
Benzalkonium chloride, dextrose, edetate disodium, potassium chloride, purified water, sodium bicarbonate, sodium chloride, sodium citrate, sodium phosphate dibasic, sodium phosphate monobasic
* Please review the disclaimer below.