The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Glycerin 0.25%Naphazoline hydrochloride 0.012%
Glycerin...LubricantNaphazoline hydrochloride...Redness reliever
- For the relief of redness of the eye due to minor eye irritationsfor the temporary relief of burning and irritation due to dryness of the eye for use as a protectant against further irritation or dryness of the eye
For external use only
Do Not Use
- If solution changes color or becomes cloudy
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
Narrow angle glaucoma
When Using This Product
- To avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surfacereplace cap after usingoveruse may produce increased redness of the eyepupils may become enlarged temporarily
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- You experience eye painyou experience changes in visionyou experience continued redness or irritation of the eyethe condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
Instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) up to 4 times dailychildren under 6 years of age:ask a doctor
- Store at room temperatureremove contact lenses before using
Benzalkonium chloride, boric acid, edetate disodium, purified water, sodium borate
* Please review the disclaimer below.