The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Glycerin 14.4%Phenylephrine HCl 0.25%Pramoxine HCl 1%White petrolatum 15%
- For temporary relief of pain, soreness and burninghelps relieve the local itching and discomfort associated with hemorrhoidstemporarily provides a coating for relief of anorectal discomfortstemporarily protects the inflamed irritated anorectal surface to help make bowel movements less painfultemporarily shrinks hemorrhoidal tissue
For external use only.
When Using This Product
- Do not put this product into the rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device or applicatordo not exceed recommended daily dosage unless directed by a doctor
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Heart diseasehigh blood pressurethyroid diseasediabetesdifficulty urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
Presently taking a prescription drug for high blood pressure or depression.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Bleeding occurscondition worsens or does not improve within 7 daysthe symptoms being treated do not subside or if redness, irritation, swelling, pain or other symptoms develop or increase. Some people can develop allergic reactions to ingredients in this product.
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- Adults:when practical, cleanse the affected area with mild soap and warm water and rinse thoroughly. Gently dry by patting or blotting with toilet tissue or a soft cloth before application of this product.apply externally to the affected area up to 4 times daily, especially at night or in the morning or after each bowel movement.apply externally or in the lower portion of the anal canal only.for application in the lower anal canal: remove cover from dispensing cap. Attach dispensing cap to tube. Lubricate dispensing cap well, then gently insert dispensing cap partway into the anus.Children under 12 years of age: consult a doctor.
Store at room temperature 68° - 77° F (20° - 25° C).
Aloe barbadensis leaf extract, carboxymethylcellulose sodium, cetyl alcohol, glyceryl monostearate, methylparaben, paraffin, propylene glycol, propylparaben, stearic acid, tween 80, water, xanthan gum
1-800-639-3803 Weekdays 9 AM to 4 PM EST
* Please review the disclaimer below.