The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient (In Each Softgel)
Diphenhydramine HCl 50 mg
For relief of occasional sleeplessness.
Do Not Use
- For children under 12 years of agewith any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- A breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- Trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
Taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
When Using This Product
Avoid alcoholic drinks.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
Sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of a serious underlying medical illness.
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).
- Adults and children 12 years of age and over: 1 softgel (50 mg) at bedtime if needed, or as directed by a doctor
- Store between 15-30°C (59-86°F)
Edible white ink, FD&C blue #1, gelatin, glycerin, polyethylene glycol, propylene glycol*, purified water, sorbitol sorbitan**contains one or more of these ingredient
LEADER Sleep Aid
* Please review the disclaimer below.