The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient(In Each Tablet)
Bismuth subsalicylate 262 mg (total salicylate 102 mg per tablet)
Upset stomach reliever and anti-diarrheal
- Relieves:diarrheaheartburnindigestionnauseaupset stomach associated with these symptoms
- Reye's Syndrome: Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behaviour with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye's Syndrome, a rare but serious illness. Allergy alert: Contains salicylate. Do not take if you areallergic to salicylates (including aspirin)taking other salicylate products
Do Not Use If You Have
- Bloody or black stoolan ulcera bleeding problem
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
- Taking any drug for anticoagulation (thinning of the blood)diabetesgoutarthritis
When Using This Product
A temporary, but harmless darkening of the stool and/or tongue may occur
Stop Use And Ask Doctor If
- Symptoms get worseringing in the ears or loss of hearing occursdiarrhea lasts more than 2 days
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Chew or dissolve in mouthadults and children 12 years and over: 2 tablets every 1/2 to 1 hour as neededdo not take more than 8 doses (16 tablets) in 24 hoursuse until diarrhea stops but not more than 2 dayschildren under 12 years: ask a doctordrink plenty of fluids to help prevent dehydration which may accompany diarrhea
- Each tablet contains:sodium less than 1 mgsalicylate 102 mgvery low sodiumavoid excessive heat (over 104oF or 40oC)TAMPER EVIDENT: Do not use if individual compartments are torn or open
Calcium carbonate, D&C red 27 aluminum lake, flavor, magnesium stearate, mannitol, pregelatinized starch, saccharin sodium
* Please review the disclaimer below.