The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient (In Each Caplet)
Calcium polycarbophil 625 mg equivalent to 500 mg polycarbophil
- Relieves occasional constipationthis product generally produces bowel movement in 12 to 72 hours
Choking: Taking this product without adequate fluid may cause it to swell and block your throat or esophagus and may cause choking. Do not take this product if you have difficulty in swallowing. If you experience chest pain, vomiting or difficulty in swallowing or breathing after taking this product, seek immediate medical attention.
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Abdominal pain, nausea or vomitingdifficulty in swallowinga sudden change in bowel habits that persists over a period of 2 weeks
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
Taking any other drug. Take this product 2 or more hours before or after other drugs. All laxatives may affect how other drugs work.
When Using This Product
- Do not use for more than 7 days unless directed by a doctordo not take more than 8 caplets in a 24 hour period unless directed by a doctor
Stop Use And Ask Doctor If
- You experience chest pain, abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting, difficulty in breathing or swallowingyou fail to have a bowel movement after use or have rectal bleeding. These could be signs of a serious condition.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
In case of over dose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Take this product (child or adult dose) with a full glass or water (8oz.) or other fluid. Taking this product without enough liquid may cause chocking. See choking warning.dosage will vary according to diet, exercise, previous laxative use or severity of constipationcontinued use for 1 to 3 days is normally required to provide full benefitadults and children 12 years and over2 caplets, 1 to 4 times a day children under 12 years ask a doctor
- Each caplet contains: calcium 135 mgdo not use if printed seal under cap is torn or missingstore at room temperatureprotect contents from moisture
Calcium carbonate, caramel, colloidal silicon dioxide, crospovidone, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, sodium lauryl sulfate.
* Please review the disclaimer below.