The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Indications & Usage
UsesTemporarily relieves pain, itching and discomfort due to anorectal disorders.
For External Use OnlyAllergy Alert- Certain persons can develop allergic reactions to ingredients in this product.
Otc - Ask Doctor
- Ask a doctor before use if you haveheart diseasehigh blood pressurethyroid diseasediabetesdifficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
Otc - Ask Doctor/Pharmacist
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are presently taking a prescription drug for high blood pressure or depression.
Otc - When Using
- When using this productavoid contact with eyesdo not put this product into the rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device or applicatordo not exceed the recommended daily dosage unless directed by a doctor
Otc - Stop Use
- Stop use and ask a doctor if retal bleeding occurs condition worsens or does not improve within 7 daysallergic reaction occurssymptoms clear up and return within a few daysredness, irritation, swelling, pain, or other symptoms begin or increase
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
Dosage & Administration
- DirectionsAdults: when practical, cleanse the affected area with mild soap and warm water. Rinse thoroughly. Gently dry by patting or blotting with toilet tissue or a soft cloth before application of this product.Adults and children 12 years and older: apply externally to the affected area up to 4 times a day.Children under 12 years of age: consult a doctor.
Inactive ingredients: Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Extract, Benzyl Alcohol, Carbomer, Cholesterol, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Isopropyl Myristate, Polysorbate 80, Propylene Glycol, Purified Water, Triethanolamine, vitamin E Acetate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Skin Extract
Other Safety Information
- Store at 20-25
- 0C (68-77
- To secure child-resistant cap: screw cap tightly. Then turn cap in opposite direction. If clicking sound is not heard, repeat procedure.
Otc - Questions
Questions & Comments? 516-444-5749
Otc - Purpose
* Please review the disclaimer below.