The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Zinc oxide 40%
- Helps treat and prevent diaper rashprotects chafed skin due to diaper rash and helps seal out wetness
For external use only
When Using This Product
Do not get into eyes
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Condition worsens.symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- Change wet and soiled diapers promptlycleanse the diaper areaallow to dryapply paste liberally as often as necessary, with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or anytime when exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged
- Store at 20°C to 25°C (68°F to 77°F)may stain clothing
Beeswax, cod liver oil, fragrance, glycerine, lanoline, sorbitan soquioleate, talcum, tocopheryl acetate, white soft paraffin
* Please review the disclaimer below.