The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
- Helps prevent sunburn if used as directed with other sun protection measures (see
- Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
For external use onlyDo not use • on damaged or broken skin.
When using this product • keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
• rash occurs.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
• apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure • reapply: • after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating • immediately after towel drying • at least every 2 hours • children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor • Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: • limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. • wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
• protect the product in this container from excessive heat and direct sun • may stain or damage some fabrics, materials or surfaces
Water, sorbitol, ethylhexyl palmitate, polyamide-8, benzyl alcohol, diethylhexyl syringylidenemalonate, tocopherol (vitamin E), caprylic/capric triglyceride, triethanolamine, fragrance, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, chlorphenesin, sodium ascorbyl phosphate, retinyl palmitate, oleth-3, disodium EDTA
* Please review the disclaimer below.