The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Avobenzone 3.0%, Homosalate 15.0%, Octisalate 5.0%, Octocrylene 10.0%, Oxybenzone 6.0%
- Helps prevent sunburnif used as directed with other sun protection measures (see
- Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
For external use onlyDo not use • on damaged or broken skin.
When using this product • keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
• rash occurs.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
• apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure• reapply:
• after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
• immediately after towel drying
• at least every 2 hours
• children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor
Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad-spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
• limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
• wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
• protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
• may stain or damage some fabrics, materials or surfaces
Water, styrene/acylates copolymer, cyclopentasiloxane, silica, beeswax, glyceryl stearate, PEG-100 stearate, acrylates/dimethicone copolymer, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, ethylhexylglycerin, tocopheryl acetate, caprylyl glycol, dipotassium glycyrrhizate, disodium EDTA, triethanolamine, phenoxyethanol, fragrance.
* Please review the disclaimer below.