The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Otc - Active Ingredient
Active IngredientsMenthol (2.5%)Methyl Salicylate (10%)
Otc - Purpose
Indications & Usage
- Uses Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains of musclesand joints associated with: simple backachearthritis strains sprains bruises
WarningsFor external use only
Otc - Do Not Use
- Do not usewith a heating pad, may blister skinon open wounds or damaged skin
Otc - Ask Doctor
Ask a doctor before use if you haveredness over the affected area
Otc - When Using
- When using this productUse only as directed avoid contact with eyes do not bandage tightly
Otc - Stop Use
- Stop use and ask a doctor ifskin redness or excessive skin irritation developscondition worsens or symptoms persist for more than 7 days symptoms clear up and occur again in a few days
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Dosage & Administration
Directions Adults and children 12 years of age and older: Apply to affected area no more than 3-4 times daily. Children under 12 years of age: Consult a doctor.
Storage And Handling
Other Information Keep product at room termperature andhumidity [59-86°F (15-30°C), 40% RH]. Do not freeze. For LotNumber and Expiration Date, see crimp at end of tube.
Inactive ingredients C13-14 Isoparaffin, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Ethylhexlglycerin, Eucalyptus Globulus Oil,Glyceryl Stearate, Laureth-7, Oxygenated Corn Oil, PEG-100 Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Polyacrylamide, Polysorbate-20, Water
* Please review the disclaimer below.