The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Menthol (1.25%)....................Topical Analgesic
- Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated witharthritisstrainssprainsbruises
For external use only
Otc - Do Not Use
- Do not usewith a heating pad, may blister skinon open wounds or damaged skin
Otc - Ask Doctor
Ask a doctor before use if you have redness over the affected area
Otc - When Using
- When using this productUse only as directed avoid contact with eyes do not bandage tightly
Otc - Stop Use
- Stop use and ask a doctor ifskin redness or excessive skin irritation developscondition worsens or symptoms persist for more than 7 days symptoms clear up and occur again in a few days
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Adult and children 12 years of age and older: Apply to affected area no more than 3-4 times daily.
Children under 12 years of age: Consult a doctor.
Keep product at room termperature and humidity [59-86°F (15-30°C), 40% RH]. Do not freeze. Lot Number and Expiration Date printed below.
Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Cetyl Alcohol, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Dimethicone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Eucalyptus Globulus Oil, Clyceryl Stearate SE, Oxygenated Corn Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate-20, Sodium Hydroxide, Steareth-20, Water, Xanthan Gum, Zemea (Corn) Propanediol
* Please review the disclaimer below.