The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
For the temporary relief of pain and itching.
• For external use only.
• Avoid contact with eyes or mucus membranes.
• Do not apply to open or damaged skin.
• If condition worsens or symptoms persist for
more than seven days, discontinue use and
• If pregnant or breast feeding,contact physician
prior to use.
• Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed,
contact Poison Control Center.
• Do not use if allergic to any ingredient in ointment.
• Do not use in large quantities, particularly over
raw surfaces or blistered areas.
Adults and children two-years of age or older: Apply to affected area not more than three to four times daily. Children under two-years of age: consult a physician
Store below 77° F (25° C). Avoid
* Please review the disclaimer below.