The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Otc - Active Ingredient
Active ingredients:Lidocaine HCL 4%Menthol 4%
Otc - Purpose
Indications & Usage
Uses:For the temporary relief of pain
Warnings:For external use
Otc - Do Not Use
- Do not use:More than 1 patch on your body at a time or on cut, iritated or swollen skin.On puncture woundsFor more than 1 week without consulting a doctor
Otc - When Using
- When using this product:Use only as directed. Read and follow all directions and warnings on this label.Rare cases of serious burns have been reported with products of this type.Do not apply to wounds or damaged, broken or irritated skin.Do not allow contact with the eyes and mucous membranes.Do not bandage tightly or apply local heat (such as heating pads) to the area of use.Do not use at the same time as other topical analgesics.Dispose of used patch in manner that always keeps product away from children and pets. Used patches still contain the drug product that can produce serious adverse effects if a child or pet chews or ingests this patch.
Otc - Stop Use
- Stop use and ask a doctor if:Condition worsensRedness is presentIrritation developesSymptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.You experience signs of skin injury, such as pain, swelling, or blistering where the product was applied.
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health care professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children and pets.If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Dosage & Administration
- Directions:Adults and children over 12 years:Clean and dry the affected area.Open pouch and remove one patch.Remove the protective film from the patch and apply patch to the affected area.Reseal pouch containing unused patches after each use.Use 1 patch for up to 12 hours.Children 12 years or younger:Ask a doctor
Other Safety Information
- Other Information:Avoid storing product in direct sunlightProtect product from excessive mositure
Other Ingredients:Acrylic Adhesive
* Please review the disclaimer below.