The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Lidocaine HCL 4%
For the temporary relief of pain
For external use only
Otc - Do Not Use
- Do not use:More than 1 patch at a timeOn wounds or damaged skinWith a heating padIf you are allergic to any ingredients of this product
Otc - When Using
- When using this product:Use only as directedAvoid contact with the eyes, mucous membranes, or rashesDo not bandage tightly
Otc - Stop Use
- Stop use and ask a doctor if:Localized skin reactions occur, such as rash, itching, redness, irritation, pain, swelling and blisteringConditions worsenSymptoms persist for more than 7 daysSymptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and children 12 years of age or over:Clean and dry the affected areaOpen pouch and remove one patchApply 1 patch at a time to affected area; not more than 3 to 4 times dailyReseal pouch containing unused patches after each useRemove patch from the skin after at most 8-hour applicationChildren under 12 years of age:Consult a doctor
- Avoid storing product in direct sunlightProtect product from excessive moisture
Acrylic Adhesive, Flaxseed oil, and Polysorbate 80
* Please review the disclaimer below.