The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Distributed by: Reckitt Benckiser Parsippany, NJ 07054-0224 ©2014 RB
Active Ingredient (In Each 5 Ml)
Dextromethorphan polistirex equivalent to 30 mg dextromethorphan hydrobromide
- Temporarily relievescough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with the common cold or inhaled irritantsthe impulse to cough to help you get to sleep
Otc - Do Not Use
Do not use if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Chronic cough that lasts as occurs with smoking, asthma or emphysemacough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
Otc - Stop Use
Stop use and ask a doctor if cough lasts more than 7 days, cough comes back, or occurs with fever, rash or headache that lasts. These could be signs of a serious condition.
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Shake bottle well before usemeasure only with dosing cup provideddo not use dosing cup with other productsdose as follows or as directed by a doctormL = milliliteradults and children 12 years of age and over10 mL every 12 hours,
- Not to exceed 20 mL in 24 hours
- Children 6 to under 12 years of age5 mL every 12 hours,
- Not to exceed 10 mL in 24 hours
- Children 4 to under 6 years of age2.5 mL every 12 hours,
- Not to exceed 5 mL in 24 hours
- Children under 4 years of agedo not use
- Each 5 mL contains:
- Sodium 7 mgstore at 20-25°C (68-77°F)dosing cup provided
Citric acid anhydrous, D&C red no. 33, edetate disodium, ethylcellulose, FD&C blue no. 1, flavor, high fructose corn syrup, methylparaben, partially hydrogenated vegetable oil (soybean, cottonseed), polyethylene glycol 3350, polysorbate 80, propylene glycol, propylparaben, purified water, sucrose, tragacanth, xanthan gum
1-866-682-4639You may also report side effects to this phone number.
* Please review the disclaimer below.