The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Rugby Laboratories17177 N. Laurel Park Drive, Suite 233Livonia, MI 48152www.rugbylaboratories.comRepackaged and Distributed By:Remedy Repack, Inc.625 Kolter Dr. Suite #4 Indiana, PA 1-724-465-8762
Otc - Active Ingredient
Active ingredient (in each caplet)Meclizine HCl, USP 12.5 mg
Otc - Purpose
Indications & Usage
Usesprevents and treats nausea, vomiting or dizziness due to motion sickness
Otc - Do Not Use
Do not use in children under 12 years of age unless directed by a doctor
Otc - Ask Doctor
- Ask a doctor before use if you haveglaucomaa breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitistrouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
Otc - Ask Doctor/Pharmacist
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
Otc - When Using
- When using this productmay cause drowsiness
- Alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsinessavoid alcoholic drinksuse caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Dosage & Administration
- DirectionsDosage should be taken one hour before travel startsAdults and children 12 years of age and older: take 2-4 caplets once daily, or as directed by a doctor
- Children under 12 years: do not give this product to children under 12 years of age unless directed by a doctor
Storage And Handling
- Other informationEach Caplet Contains:
- Calcium 25 mgStore at room temperature in a dry placeKeep lid tightly closed
Inactive ingredients croscarmellose sodium, dicalcium phosphate dihydrate, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, propylene glycol, silicon dioxide, sodium sulfate, stearic acid, titanium dioxide.
Otc - Questions
Questions or comments? Call1-800-645-2158
Other Safety Information
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING
Meclizine HCl 12.5 mg Tablet capsule shaped, white, imprint 19G supplied in:NDC: 70518-2729-00 30 in 1 BOTTLE PLASTICRepackaged and Distributed By:Remedy Repack, Inc.625 Kolter Dr. Suite #4 Indiana, PA 1-724-465-8762
* Please review the disclaimer below.