The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient (In Each Tablet)
Cetirizine hydrochloride USP 10 mg
- Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:runny nose sneezing itchy, watery eyesitching of the nose or throat
Do Not Use
If you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients or to an antihistamine containing hydroxyzine.
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
Liver or kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose.
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
Taking tranquilizers or sedatives.
When Using This Product
- Drowsiness may occur avoid alcoholic drinks alcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsinessbe careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
An allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away.
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding:
- If breast-feeding: not recommendedif pregnant: ask a health professional before use
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. [ 1-800-222-1222]
Adults and children 6 years and overOne 10 mg tablet once daily; do not take more than one 10 mg tablet in 24 hours. A 5 mg product may be appropriate for less severe symptoms. adults 65 and over ask a doctor children under 6 years of age ask a doctor consumers with liver or kidney disease ask a doctor
- Store between 20º to 25ºC (68º to 77º F)
Colloidal silicon dioxide, croscarmellose sodium, hypromellose, lactose monohydrate, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, titanium dioxide
Call toll-free 1-800-935-6737
Allergy Relief 10 mg Tablet, rectangle, white, imprint G4 supplied in :NDC: 70518-2731-00 30 in 1 BLISTER PACKRepackaged and Distributed By:Remedy Repack, Inc.625 Kolter Dr. Suite #4 Indiana, PA 1-724-465-8762
* Please review the disclaimer below.