The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Otc - Active Ingredient
Minoxidil 2% w/v
Indications & Usage
Use to regrow hair on the scalp
Otc - Purpose
Hair regrowth treatment
For external use only.Flamable: Keep away from fire of flame.
Otc - Do Not Use
- Do not use if:Your degree of hair loss is different than shown on the side of this carton, because this product may not work for youYou have no family history of hair lossYour hair loss is sudden and/or patchyYour hair loss is associated with childbirthYou do not know the reason for your hair lossYou are under 18 years of age. Do not use on babies or childrenYour scalp is red, inflamed, infected, irritated, or painfulYou use other medicines on the scalp
Otc - Ask Doctor
Ask a doctor before use if you have heart disease
Otc - When Using
- When using this productDo not apply on other parts of the bodyAvoid contact with the eyes. In case of accidental contact, rinse eyes with large amounts of cool tap waterSome people have expereinced changes in hair color and/or textureIt takes time to regrow hair. Results may occur at 2 months with twice a day usage. For some men, you may need to use this product for at least 4 months before you see results.The amount of hair regrowth is different for each person. This product will not work for everyone.
Otc - Stop Use
- Stop use and ask a doctor ifChest pain, rapid heart beat, faintness, or dissiness occursSudden, unexplained weight gain occursYour hands of feet swellScalp irritation or redness occursYou get unwanted facial hair growthYou do not see hair regrowth in 4 months
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
May be harmful if used when pregnant or breast-feeding.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Prime the sprayer by holding the bottle upright and pump the sprayer 5 times to ensure delivery of full spray. Do not inhale mist.apply 1mL with sprayer (6 sprays) 2 times a day directly onto the scalp in the hair loss areausing more or more often will not improve resultscontinued use is necessary to increase and keep your hair regrowth, or hair loss will begin again
- See hair loss pictures on the side of this cartonBefore use, read all information on carton and enclosed leafletKeep the carton. It contains important informationIn clincial studies of mostly white women aged 18-45 years with moderate degrees of hair loss, the following responses to 2% minoxidil topical solution was reported: 19% of women reported moderate hair regrowth after using 2% minoxidil topical solution for 8 months (19% had moderate regrowth; 40% had minimal hair regrowth). This compares with the 7% of women reporting moderate hair regrowth after using a placebo, the liquid without minoxidil in it, for 8 months (7% had moderate regrowth; 33% had minimal regrowth).Store at controlled room temperature 20 o to 25 oC (68 o to 77 oF)
Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Purified Water
Otc - Questions
Questions or comments?1-888-237-4131Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Visit website: www.keranique.com
* Please review the disclaimer below.