The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Ethyl alcohol 65%
- Helps reduce bacteria on the skinRecommended for repeated use
For external use onlyFlammable; keep away from fire or flame
When Using This Product
- Keep out of eyesIn case of contact with eyes, flush thoroughly with waterAvoid contact with broken skin
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
Irritation and redness develop and persist for more than 72 hours.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Dispense directly on hands and rub in thoroughly For children under 6, use adult supervisionNot recommended for infants
- Close cap after each useDo not store above 104°F/40°C.
Water, Aloe vera leaf, Glycerin, Hydroxypropyl cellulose, Peppermint oil, Clove oil, Lemon oil, Eucalyptus radiata leaf oil, Rosemary oil, Cinnamon bark oil 100 pure, therapeuti-grade essential oil
* Please review the disclaimer below.