The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Eucalyptus oil 1.3%
Camphor .............Cough Suppressant & Topical Analgesic
Menthol ...............Cough Suppressant & Topical Analgesic
Eucalyptus oil .....Cough Suppressant
- Temporarily relieves cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation associated with the common cold.
- For external use onlyAvoid contact with eyes. Do not use • by mouth • in nostrils • on wounds or damaged skin.
Otc - Ask Doctor
Ask a doctor before use if you have
• cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
• persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysetma
Otc - Stop Use
- Stop use and consult a doctor if :
- Cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, is accompanied by fever, rash or persistant headache.A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition.
Otc - When Using
- When using this product do not
- Heatmicrowaveuse near open flameadd to hot water or container where heating waterMay cause splattering and result in burns.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children.
- See warnings under "
- When using this product".
- Adults and children 2 years and older. • for cough suppression • rub a thick layer on throat and chest Use up to three times daily or as directed by your doctor.Children under 2: do not use
- Store at room temperature (68° and 77° F).
Sunflower oil, Safflower oil, Castor oil, Grape seed oil, Toxicodendron succedaneum whole, Helianthus annuus seed wax, Olive oil, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl palmitate, Clove oil
†, Glyceryl linolenate, Lemon oil
†, Beta-sitosterol, Cinnamon bark oil
†, Squaline, Rosemary oil
†, Eucalyptus radiata
† leaf oil
Questions? call 1-800-371-3515
* Please review the disclaimer below.