The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
In each (3 tsp) 15 ml Dextromethorphan HBr, USP 20 mg
- Temporarily relieves cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with a cold.
Do not use if you are now taking prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI)(certain drugs for depression, psychiatric; or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease),or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or a pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You
- Have cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)have cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
•Do not take more than 6 doses in any 24 period. Use enclosed dose cup.Adults and children 12 years and over15mL (3 tsp) every 4 hoursChildren under 12 yearsdo not use
- Store at 20-25°C (68-77°F)packaged with tamper-evident seal under the capcontains no alcoholeach 15 mL contains 5 mg sodium
Beechwood creosote, caramel, citric acid, corn syrup, menthol, potassium sorbate, purified water, sodium benzoate, sucrose
How Creomulsion Cough Medicine Works?The Creomulsion Cough Medicine contains a safe and effective cough suppressant which acts by temporarily calming the cough control center to relieve coughs. Its rich, traditional base coats and soothes raw, irritated membranes. It contains no dyes, no alcohol, and no artificial sweeteners.
* Please review the disclaimer below.