The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
In one teaspoon (5 ml) Dextromethorphan HBr, USP 5 mg
- Temporarily relieves cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with a cold.
Do not use if you are now taking prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI)(certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease)or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or a pharmacist before taking the product.
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You
- Have cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)have cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Cough lasts more than 7 days comes back, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Do not take more than 6 doses in any 24 period. Use enclosed dose cup.Children 6 years to under 12 years10mL (2tsp) every 4 hoursChildren 2 to under 6 years5mL (1tsp) every 4 hoursChildren under 2 yearsDo not use
- Store at 20-25°C (68-77°F)packaged with tamper evident seal around capcontains no alcohol
Caramel, citric acid, corn syrup, FD and C Red No. 40, flavor, menthol, potassium sorbate, purified water, sodium benzoate, sucrose
How Creomulsion For Children Works?Gentle Creomulsion For Children is specially formulated for a child's delicate system. It contains the most effective cough suppressant available without a prescription. It calms the urge to cough, while Creomulsion's smooth consistency soothes your child's throat.
* Please review the disclaimer below.