The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Otc - Active Ingredient
Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, etc
Otc - Purpose
Skin Protectant - Whitening, Anti-Wrinkle, Pores Tightening & Sebum Formation Control
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of the children
Indications & Usage
- After washing your face, drain off the water and adjust lotion on your face skin.Open the product and attach a mask sheet on your around eyes and full face.Relax for 15-20 minutes and remove it.After getting rid of it, help the rest of liquid on your face to absorb as patting lightly.
1. If the following symptoms occur after product use, stop using the product immediately and consult a dermatologist (continuous use can exacerbate the symptoms).
1) Occurrence of red spots, swelling, itchiness, and other skin irritation
2) If the symptoms above occur after the application area is exposed to direct sunlight
2. Do not use on open wounds, eczema, and other skin irritations
3. Precaution for Storage and Handling
1) Close the lid after use
2) Keep out of reach of infants and children
3) Do not to store in a place with high/low temperature and exposed to direct sunlight
4. Use as avoiding eye areas.
Dosage & Administration
For external use only
* Please review the disclaimer below.