The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Otc - Active Ingredient
Water, Glycerin, Propanediol, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, 1,2 Hexanediol, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl olivate, Betaine, Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Acetyl Octapeptide-3, Allantoin, Sorbitan olivate, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Kernel Oil, Polysorbate 60, Arginine, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Hydroxypropyl Guar, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phenoxyethanol, Octanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance
Otc - Purpose
Skin Protectant - Anti-wrinkle
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of the children
Indications & Usage
Apply to the skin before using DEEPAIR MICRO INTENSIVE MAGIC PATCH.
1. If the following symptoms occur after product use, stop using the product immediately and consult a dermatologist (continuous use can exacerbate the symptoms).
1) Occurrence of red spots, swelling, itchiness, and other skin irritation
2) If the symptoms above occur after the application area is exposed to direct sunlight
2. Do not use on open wounds, eczema, and other skin irritations
3. Precaution for Storage and Handling
1) Close the lid after use
2) Keep out of reach of infants and children
3) Do not to store in a place with high/low temperature and exposed to direct sunlight
4. Use as avoiding eye areas.
Dosage & Administration
For external use only
* Please review the disclaimer below.