The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Otc - Active Ingredient
Menthol 10%Methyl salicylate 15%
Otc - Purpose
Active ingredientsPurposeMenthol 10%Topical analgesicMethyl salicylate 15%Topical analgesic
- Temporarily relieves the minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with:simple backachearthritisstrainsbruisessprains
For external use only.
Do Not Use
- On wounds or damaged skinwith a heating padon a child under 12 years of age with arthritis-like conditions
Otc - Ask Doctor
Ask a doctor before use if you have redness over the affected area
When Using This Product
- Avoid contact with eyes or mucous membranesdo not bandage tightly
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Excessive skin irritation occurscondition worsenssymptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)
- Use only as directedadults and children 12 years of age and over: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times dailychildren under 12 years of age: consult a physician.
Store at 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F)do not use if tube seal under cap is broken
Carbomer homopolymer type c, cetostearyl alcohol, cetyl alcohol, glyceryl monostearate, methylparaben, peg-100 stearate, polysorbate 60, propylparaben, stearic acid, trolamine, water.
* Please review the disclaimer below.