The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Otc - Purpose
Active ingredientsPurposeDiphenhydramine hydrochloride 2%Topical analgesicZinc acetate 0.1%Skin protectant
- Temporarily relieves pain and itching associated with:
- Insect bitesminor burnssunburnminor skin irritationsminor cutsscrapesminor skin irritationsrashes due to poison ivy, poison oak, oak, and sumacdries the oozing and weeping of poison ivy, poison oak, and poison sumac
For external use only
Otc - Do Not Use
- Do not useon large areas of the bodywith any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one taken by mouth
Otc - Ask Doctor
- Ask a doctor before useon chicken poxon measles
Otc - When Using
- When using this productuse only as directedavoid contact with eyes
Otc - Stop Use
- Stop use and ask a doctor ifcondition worsens or does not improve within 7 dayssymptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)
- Adults and children 2 years of age and over: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times dailychildren under 2 years of age: consult a physician
- Store at 20°C-25°C (68°C/77°F) do not use if tube seal under cap is broken
Cetyl alcohol, di sodium edetate, Diazolidinyl urea, methylparaben, peg-100 stearate, peg-2 stearate, petrolatum, potassium hydroxide, polyethylene glycol, propylparaben, stearic acid, water
* Please review the disclaimer below.