NDC 71104-979 Altuviiio
Antihemophilic Factor (recombinant), Fc-vwf-xten Fusion Protein-ehtl Kit
NDC Code 71104-979-01
Package Description: 1 KIT in 1 KIT * 3 mL in 1 VIAL (71104-986-08) * 3 mL in 1 SYRINGE (71104-035-01)
What is NDC 71104-979?
The NDC code 71104-979 is assigned by the FDA to the product Altuviiio which is a human prescription drug product labeled by Bioverativ Therapeutics Inc.. The generic name of Altuviiio is antihemophilic factor (recombinant), fc-vwf-xten fusion protein-ehtl. The product's dosage form is kit. The product is distributed in a single package with assigned NDC code 71104-979-01 1 kit in 1 kit * 3 ml in 1 vial (71104-986-08) * 3 ml in 1 syringe (71104-035-01). This page includes all the important details about this product, including active and inactive ingredients, pharmagologic classes, product uses and characteristics, UNII information and RxNorm crosswalk.
What are the uses for Altuviiio?
ALTUVIIIO [antihemophilic factor (recombinant), Fc-VWF-XTEN fusion protein-ehtl] is a von Willebrand Factor (VWF) independent recombinant DNA-derived, Factor VIII concentrate indicated for use in adults and children with hemophilia A (congenital factor VIII deficiency) for:Routine prophylaxis to reduce the frequency of bleeding episodesOn-demand treatment and control of bleeding episodesPerioperative management of bleeding
Which are Altuviiio UNII Codes?
The UNII codes for the active ingredients in this product are:
- EFANESOCTOCOG ALFA (UNII: WH7BHQ0RB4)
- EFANESOCTOCOG ALFA (UNII: WH7BHQ0RB4) (Active Moiety)
What is the NDC to RxNorm Crosswalk for Altuviiio?
RxNorm is a normalized naming system for generic and branded drugs that assigns unique concept identifier(s) known as RxCUIs to NDC products.The NDC to RxNorm Crosswalk for this produdct indicates multiple concept unique identifiers (RXCUIs) are associated with this product:
- RxCUI: 2631088 - antihemophilic factor (recombinant), Fc-VWF-XTEN fusion protein-ehtl 1 UNT Injection
- RxCUI: 2631093 - ALTUVIIIO 1 UNT Injection
- RxCUI: 2631093 - antihemophilic factor (recombinant), Fc-VWF-XTEN fusion protein-ehtl 1 UNT Injection [Altuviiio]
- RxCUI: 2631093 - Altuviiio 1 UNT Injection
Which are Altuviiio Inactive Ingredients UNII Codes?
The inactive ingredients are all the component of a medicinal product OTHER than the active ingredient(s). The acronym "UNII" stands for “Unique Ingredient Identifier” and is used to identify each inactive ingredient present in a product. The UNII codes for the inactive ingredients in this product are:
- ARGININE HYDROCHLORIDE (UNII: F7LTH1E20Y)
- CALCIUM CHLORIDE (UNII: M4I0D6VV5M)
- HISTIDINE (UNII: 4QD397987E)
- POLYSORBATE 80 (UNII: 6OZP39ZG8H)
- SUCROSE (UNII: C151H8M554)
- WATER (UNII: 059QF0KO0R)
* Please review the disclaimer below.
We have moved the product label and warning information to a dedicated page, please follow the link below:View Product Label