The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Benzalkonium Chloride, 0.133%
First aid to help reduce the risk of infection in minor cuts, scrapes and burns.
For external use only.
Do Not Use
- In the eyes or over large areas of the body
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Deep punture wounds, animal bites or serious burns
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- If the condition persists or gets worse
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Tear open packet, unfold and clean the affected area
- Store at room temperature 59°-86°F (15°-30°C)tamper evident sealed packetsdo not use any open or torn packets
Sodium bicarbonate, water
Ecolab Antiseptic Wipes Label
ANSI/ISEA RequiredECOLAB® Antiseptic WipesBenzalonium chloride 0.133%Reorder # 2220 ectra large wipes per boxTamper Evident Sealed Packets
* Please review the disclaimer below.