The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Distributed by:Hammock Pharmaceuticals.Charlotte, NC 28723 USAwww.athletesgel.usLicensed by Athletes Gel. Manufactured in Australia.
Otc - Active Ingredient
Active ingredientsCapsaicin 0.025%Menthol 8%Methyl salicylate 27%
Otc - Purpose
PurposeTopical analgesicTopical analgesicTopical analgesic
Indications & Usage
- Uses Temporarily relieves the minor aches, pains and inflammation of muscles and joints associated with:
WarningsFor external use only
Otc - Do Not Use
- Do not useon wounds or damaged skinwith a heating padon a child under 12 years of age with arthritis-like conditions
Otc - When Using
- When using this productavoid contact with eyes and mucous membranesdo not bandage tightly
Otc - Stop Use
- Stop use and ask a doctor ifcondition worsens or symptoms last more than 7 days or clear upcondition clears up and occurs again within a few daysexcessive rash or irritation develops
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Dosage & Administration
- Directionsuse only as directedadults and children 12 years and over:apply to affected area not more than 3 times dailystart with a small amount to assess heat before applying morewash hands with soap and water after usechildren under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
Storage And Handling
store at 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F)
Inactive ingredientsallantoin, almond oil, arnica, clove bud oil, colloidal anhydrous silica, diethylene glycol monoethyl ether
Otc - Questions
* Please review the disclaimer below.