The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Active Ingredient (In Each Tablet)
Acetaminophen 325 mg
Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer
- To reduce fever and for the temporary relief of minor aches and pains due to: •headache •muscular aches •backache •minor pain of arthritis •the common cold •toothache •premenstrual and menstrual cramps.Temporarily reduces fever.
- Liver warning:This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if adult takes more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hourschild takes more than 5 doses in 24 hours taken with other drugs containing acetaminophen adult has 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this productAllergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:skin reddening blisters rashIf a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Do Not Use
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or non-prescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.if the user has ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients.
Ask A Doctor Before Use If The User Has
- Has liver diseaseis a child with pain of arthritis
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If:
- Pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days (for adults) or 5 days (for children)fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 daysnew symptoms occurredness or swelling is present.These could be signs of a serious condition.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
Overdose Warning:Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.(1-800-222-1222) Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
Directions - Do Not Take More Than Directed (See Overdose Warning)
- Adults & children12 years and overtake 2 tablets every 4 to 6 hours while symptoms lastdo not take more than 10 tablets in 24 hoursdo not use for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor children 6-11 years take 1 tablet every 4 to 6 hours while symptoms lastdo not take more than 5 tablets in 24 hoursdo not use for more than 5 days unless directed by a doctor child under 6 years ask a doctor
- Store at temperature 15° to 30°C (59° to 86°F)
Colloidal silicon dioxide, microcrystalline cellulose, polacrilin potassium, propylparaben, povidone, stearic acid.
* Please review the disclaimer below.