The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient (In Each Banded Capsule)
Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride 25 mg
- Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:runny nosesneezingitchy, watery eyesitching of the nose or throat
Do Not Use
- To make a child sleepywith any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Glaucomadifficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate glanda breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
Taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
When Using This Product
- Marked drowsiness may occuravoid alcoholic beveragesalcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsinessexcitability may occur, especially in childrenbe careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- Take every 4 to 6 hours do not take more than 6 doses in 24 hoursAgeDoseadults and children 12 years and over1 to 2 capsuleschildren 6 to under 12 years of age1 capsulechildren under 6 years of agedo not use this product in children under 6 years of age
- Store at temperature 15° to 30° C (59° to 86°F) do not use if either capsule band or imprinted safety seal under cap is broken or missingprotect from moisture
Colloidal silicon dioxide, croscarmellose sodium, hard gelatin capsules, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, magnesium stearate, microcrystallinecellulose, propyl paraben sodium.
* Please review the disclaimer below.