The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active Ingredient (In Each Tablet)
Docusate Sodium 50 mgSennosides 8.6 mg
Stool softenerStimulant laxative
- Relieves occasional constipation (irregularity)generally produces bowel movement in 6 to 12 hours
Do Not Use
- This product if you are presently taking mineral oil, unless directed by a doctorlaxative products for longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Stomach painnauseavomitingnoticed a sudden change in bowel habits that continues over a period of 2 weeks
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
You have rectal bleeding or fail to have a bowel movement after use of a laxative. These may indicate a serious condition.
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Take preferably at bedtime or as directed by a doctordo not exceed maximum dosageagestarting dosagemaximum dosageadults and children 12 years of age or older 2 tablets once a day4 tablets twice a daychildren 6 to under 12 years1 tablet once a day2 tablets twice a daychildren 2 to under 6 years1/2 tablet once a day1 tablet twice a daychildren under 2 yearsask a doctorask a doctor
- Each tablet contains: calcium 4 mg, sodium 8 mgstore at 25°C (77°F); excursions permitted between 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
Colloidal silicon dioxide, croscarmellose sodium, D&C Yellow #10 Aluminum Lake, FD&C Yellow #6 Aluminum Lake, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, stearic acid, titanium dioxide
* Please review the disclaimer below.