The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Benzalkonium Chloride 0.1%
- Recommended for repeated useFor hand sanitizing to decrease bacteria on the skin
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
- Keep out of reach of children.
Otc - When Using
- When using this product avoid contact with eyes. In case of eye contact, flush eyes with water.
Otc - Stop Use
- Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation or redness develops, or if condition persists for more than 72 hours.If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Pump a small amount of foam into palm of handRub hands together briskly until dryRub thoroughly over all surfaces of both hands
Water (Aqua), Triethylene Glycol, Glycereth-26, Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Cloride Phosphate,Hydroxyethylcellulose, DMDM Hydantoin, Triethanolamine, Fragrance (Aroma), Iodopropynyl Butyl Carbamate, 1, 3-Butanediol
* Please review the disclaimer below.