The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Ethyl Alcohol 62.5%
- Recommended for repeated useFor hand sanitizing to decrease bacteria on the skin
- For external use only.Flammable. Keep away from open flame and sources of heat.
Otc - Stop Use
- Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation or redness develops, or if condition persists for more than 72 hours.
Otc - When Using
- When using this product, avoid contact with eyes. In case of eye contact, flush eyes with water.If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Children under 6 years of age should be supervised when using this productPlace enough product in you palm to thoroughly cover your handsRub hands together briskly until dry
- Store below 110°F (43°C)May discolor certain fabrics or surfaces.
Aqua, PEG-4 Diheptanoate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate crosspolymer, Fragrance, Aminomethyl Propanol
* Please review the disclaimer below.