The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Allantoin 0.5%................................Skin Protectant
- Helps prevent and relieve dry, chafed, chapped, or cracked skintemporarily protects minor cuts, scrapes, and burnshelps protect from the drying effects of wind and cold weather
For external use only
When Using This Product
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Condition worsenssymptoms last more than 7 days clear up and occur again within a few days
Do Not Use
- Deep or puncture woundsanimal bitesserious burns
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Apply a thin layer 1 to 2 times daily, or as directed by a doctor
Store at room temperature
Water/Aqua/Eau, Glycerin, Inula Viscosa Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Xanthan Gum, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Phenoxyethanol, Propanediol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Gluconate, Citric Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate
Call toll free 1-844-474-2552 or visit www.lavior.com
* Please review the disclaimer below.