The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Benzalkonium Chloride 0.13% .................Topical Antiseptic
Lidocaine Hydrochloride 0.5% .................Topical Analgesic
First aid to help prevent infection in minor:■cuts ■scrapes ■burnsTemporarily relieves pain and itching associated with:■minor burns ■cuts ■scrapes ■insect bites ■minor skin irritations
For external use only
Do Not Use
- In the eyesover large areas of the bodyin large quantities, particularly over raw surfaces or blistered areas
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Deep or puncture woundsanimal bitesserious burns
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Condition or symptoms get worse or last more than 1 weeksymptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older:clean the affected areaapply a small amount of this product on the area 1 to 3 times dailymay be covered with a sterile bandageif bandaged, let dry firstChildren under 12 years of age: consult a doctor
Store at room temperature
Water, Glycerin, Inula Viscosa Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Allantoin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Gluconolactone, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Alcohol, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate
Call toll free 1-844-474-2552 or visit www.lavior.com
* Please review the disclaimer below.