Candee Caine Topical Anesthetic is a human over the counter drug product labeled by American Medical & Hospital Supply Co., Inc.. The generic name of Candee Caine Topical Anesthetic is benzocaine. The product's dosage form is gel and is administered via dental form.
What are Candee Caine Topical Anesthetic Active Ingredients?
The following is the list of active ingredients in this product. An active ingredient is the substance responsible for the medicinal effects of a product specified by the substance's molecular structure or if the molecular structure is not known, defined by an unambiguous definition that identifies the substance. Each active ingredient name is the preferred term of the UNII code submitted.
NDC to RxNorm Crosswalk
What is RxNorm? RxNorm is a normalized naming system for generic and branded drugs that assigns unique concept identifier(s) known as RxCUIs to NDC products.The NDC to RxNorm Crosswalk for this produdct indicates multiple concept unique identifiers (RXCUIs) are associated with this product:
The inactive ingredients are all the component of a medicinal product OTHER than the active ingredient(s). The acronym "UNII" stands for “Unique Ingredient Identifier” and is used to identify each inactive ingredient present in a product.
- POLYETHYLENE GLYCOL 3350 (UNII: G2M7P15E5P)
- POLYETHYLENE GLYCOL 400 (UNII: B697894SGQ)
- SACCHARIN SODIUM (UNII: SB8ZUX40TY)
- FD&C YELLOW NO. 5 (UNII: I753WB2F1M)
- FD&C YELLOW NO. 6 (UNII: H77VEI93A8)
- FD&C RED NO. 3 (UNII: PN2ZH5LOQY)
- FD&C RED NO. 40 (UNII: WZB9127XOA)
- FD&C BLUE NO. 1 (UNII: H3R47K3TBD)
- FD&C GREEN NO. 3 (UNII: 3P3ONR6O1S)
A pharmacologic class is a group of drugs that share the same scientifically documented properties. The following is a list of the reported pharmacologic class(es) corresponding to the active ingredients of this product.
* Please review the disclaimer below.