The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Aspirin 81mg (NSAID)
Pain relievernonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug
Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains or as recommended by your doctor.
Because of its delayed action, this product will not provide fast relief of headaches or other symptoms needing immediate relief. ask your doctor about other uses for Bayer Safety Coated 81mg Aspirin
- Reye's syndromeChildren and teenagers who have or are recovering from chickenpox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye’s syndrome, a rare but serious illness.Allergy alertAspirin may cause a severe allergic reaction which may include:hivesfacial swellingasthma (wheezing)shockStomach bleeding warningThis product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding.The chance is higher if you:are age 60 or olderhave had stomach ulcers or bleeding problemstake a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drugtake other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others)have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this producttake more or for a longer time than directedDo not use if you are allergic to aspirin or any other pain reliever/fever reducer if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
- Ask a doctor before use ifstomach bleeding warning applies to youyou have a history of stomach problems, such as heartburnyou have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, or kidney diseaseyou are taking a diureticyou have asthma
Taking a prescription drug for:diabetes
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- An allergic reaction occurs. Seek medical help right away.you experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding: feel faint vomit blood have bloody or black stools have stomach pain that does not get betterpain gets worse or lasts for more than 10 daysFever gets worse or lasts more than 3 daysredness or swelling is presentnew symptoms occurringing in the ears or loss of hearing occurs
Sk a health professional before use.
It is especially important not to use aspirin during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery. KEEP OUT OF REACH CHILDREN. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children.In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- Drink a full glass of water with each doseadults and children 12 years and over: take 4 to 8 tablets every 4 hours not to exceed 48 tablets in 24 hours unless directed by a doctorchildren under 12 years: consult a doctor
•store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)•close cap tightly after use
•read all product information before using.
Microcrystalline Cellulose, Silicon dioxide, Talcum, Cross-carmellose sodium, Steric acid, Colloidal silicon dioxide, Titanium dioxide, Triethyl citrate, Methacrylic acid copolymer, FD&C Yellow#10,FD&C Yellow #6
* Please review the disclaimer below.