The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Ibuprofen 200 mg (NSAID)11 - nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug
Pain reliever/Fever reducer
- Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to: headachetoothachebackachemenstrual crampsthe common coldmuscular achesminor pain of arthritistemporarily reduces fever
- Allergy alertIbuprofen may cause a severe allergic reaction, especially in people allergic to aspirin. Symptoms may include:hivesfacial swellingasthma (wheezing)shockskin reddeningrashblistersIf an allergic reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.Stomach bleeding warningThis product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if youare age 60 or olderhave had stomach ulcers or bleeding problemstake a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drugtake other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs [aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others]have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this producttake more or for a longer time than directedDo not useif you have ever had an allergic reaction to any other pain reliever/fever reducerright before or after heart surgeryAsk a doctor before use ifstomach bleeding warning applies to youyou have problems or serious side effects from taking pain relievers or fever reducersyou have a history of stomach problems, such as heartburnyou have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, kidney disease, asthma, or had a strokeyou are taking a diureticAsk a doctor or pharmacist before use if you areunder a doctor's care for any serious conditiontaking aspirin for heart attack or stroke, because ibuprofen may decrease this benefit of aspirintaking any other drugWhen using this producttake with food or milk if stomach upset occursStop use and ask a doctor ifyou experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding:feel faintvomit bloodhave bloody or black stoolshave stomach pain that does not get betteryou have symptoms of heart problems or stroke:chest paintrouble breathingweakness in one part or side of bodyslurred speechleg swellingpain gets worse or lasts more than 10 daysfever gets worse or lasts more than 3 daysredness or swelling is present in the painful areaany new symptoms appearIf pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use ibuprofen during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
- Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Do not take more than directedthe smallest effective dose should be usedadults and children 12 years and over: take 1 tablet every 4 to 6 hours while symptoms persistif pain or fever does not respond to 1 tablet, 2 tablets may be useddo not exceed 6 tablets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctorchildren under 12 years: ask a doctor
- Each tablet contains: sodium 22mg
- Read all product information before use.store at 20-25°C (68-77°F)avoid excessive heat above 40°C (104°F)
Pregelatinized Starch, Maize Starch, Sodium Starch Glycolate, Povidone K-30, Purified Water, Stearic Acid, Colloidal Silicon Dioxide, Opadry II 85F565026
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
* Please review the disclaimer below.