The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
IBN SINA Pharmaceutical Industry Ltd.
Holding # A-80, Ward # 9, Shafipur, Kaliakoir,Gazipur-1751, Bangladeshwww.ibnsinapharma.comProduct of Bangladesh
Otc - Active Ingredient
Active ingredientOxymetazoline hydrochloride 0.05%
Otc - Purpose
Indications & Usage
- Usestemporarily relieves nasal congestion due to:common coldhay feverupper respiratory allergies
Otc - Ask Doctor
- Ask a doctor before use if you haveheart diseasehigh blood pressurethyroid diseasediabetestrouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
Otc - When Using
- When using this productdo not exceed recommended dosagedo not use for more than 3 days. Use only as directed. Frequent or prolonged use may cause nasal congestion to recur or worsenit may cause temporary discomfort such as burning, stinging, sneezing or an increase in nasal dischargeuse of this container by more than one person may spread infection
Otc - Stop Use
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
Dosage & Administration
- DirectionsAdults and children 6 to under 12 years of age (with adult supervision): 2 or 3 drops in each nostril not more often than every 10-12 hours. Do not exceed 2 doses in any 24-hour period.Children under 6 years of age: consult a doctor.
Storage And Handling
- Other informationstore between 15° to 30°C (59° to 86°F)TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF SAFETY SEAL ON BOTTLE OR DROPPER TIP IS LOOSE, BROKEN OR MISSING
Inactive ingredientsbenzalkonium chloride, edetate disodium, glycerin, potassium phosphate monobasic, sodium chloride, sodium phosphate dibasic dihydrate, water.
Otc - Questions
* Please review the disclaimer below.