The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
IBN SINA Pharmaceutical Industry Ltd.
Holding # A-80, Ward # 9, Shafipur, KaliakoirGazipur-1751 Bangladeshwww.ibnsinapharma.comProduct of Bangladesh
Otc - Active Ingredient
Active ingredientClotrimazole 1%
Otc - Purpose
Indications & Usage
- Usescures most athlete's foot, jock itch and ringwormrelieves itching, burning, cracking, scaling and discomfort which accompany these conditions
WarningsFor external use only
Otc - Do Not Use
Do not use on children under 2 years of age except under the advice and supervision of a doctor
Otc - When Using
When using this product avoid contact with the eyes
Otc - Stop Use
- Stop use and ask a doctor ifirritation occursthere is no improvement within 4 weeks (for athlete's foot and ringworm) or 2 weeks (for jock itch)
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
Dosage & Administration
- Directionswash the affected area and dry thoroughlyapply a thin layer over affected area twice daily (morning and night)supervise children in the use of this productfor athlete's foot:pay special attention to the spaces between the toeswear well-fitting ventilated shoeschange shoes and socks at least once dailyfor athlete's foot and ringworm: use daily for 4 weeksfor jock itch: use daily for 2 weeksif condition persists longer, consult a doctorthis product is not effective on the scalp or nails
Storage And Handling
- Other informationstore at 2° - 30° C (36° - 86° F)Lot No. & Exp. Date: see box or see crimp of tube
Inactive ingredientscetostearyl alcohol, methylparaben, mineral oil, paraffin, polyoxyl 40 hydrogenated castor oil, polysorbate 80, water
Otc - Questions
* Please review the disclaimer below.