NDC 72189-443 Alprazolam C-iv
|Color(s)||BLUE (C48333) |
|Shape||OVAL (C48345) |
|Size(s)||9 MM |
NDC Code 72189-443-30
Package Description: 30 TABLET in 1 BOTTLE
NDC Code 72189-443-60
Package Description: 60 TABLET in 1 BOTTLE
What is NDC 72189-443?
The NDC code 72189-443 is assigned by the FDA to the product Alprazolam C-iv which is a human prescription drug product labeled by Direct_rx. The product's dosage form is tablet and is administered via oral form. The product is distributed in 2 packages with assigned NDC codes 72189-443-30 30 tablet in 1 bottle , 72189-443-60 60 tablet in 1 bottle . This page includes all the important details about this product, including active and inactive ingredients, pharmagologic classes, product uses and characteristics, UNII information and RxNorm crosswalk.
What are the uses for Alprazolam C-iv?
Alprazolam is used to treat anxiety and panic disorders. It belongs to a class of medications called benzodiazepines which act on the brain and nerves (central nervous system) to produce a calming effect. It works by enhancing the effects of a certain natural chemical in the body (GABA).
What are Alprazolam C-iv Active Ingredients?
An active ingredient is the substance responsible for the medicinal effects of a product specified by the substance's molecular structure or if the molecular structure is not known, defined by an unambiguous definition that identifies the substance. Each active ingredient name is the preferred term of the UNII code submitted.
- ALPRAZOLAM 1 mg/1 - A triazolobenzodiazepine compound with antianxiety and sedative-hypnotic actions, that is efficacious in the treatment of PANIC DISORDERS, with or without AGORAPHOBIA, and in generalized ANXIETY DISORDERS. (From AMA Drug Evaluations Annual, 1994, p238)
Which are Alprazolam C-iv UNII Codes?
The UNII codes for the active ingredients in this product are:
- ALPRAZOLAM (UNII: YU55MQ3IZY)
- ALPRAZOLAM (UNII: YU55MQ3IZY) (Active Moiety)
Which are Alprazolam C-iv Inactive Ingredients UNII Codes?
The inactive ingredients are all the component of a medicinal product OTHER than the active ingredient(s). The acronym "UNII" stands for “Unique Ingredient Identifier” and is used to identify each inactive ingredient present in a product. The UNII codes for the inactive ingredients in this product are:
- STARCH, CORN (UNII: O8232NY3SJ)
- DOCUSATE SODIUM (UNII: F05Q2T2JA0)
- LACTOSE MONOHYDRATE (UNII: EWQ57Q8I5X)
- MAGNESIUM STEARATE (UNII: 70097M6I30)
- MICROCRYSTALLINE CELLULOSE (UNII: OP1R32D61U)
- SILICON DIOXIDE (UNII: ETJ7Z6XBU4)
- SODIUM BENZOATE (UNII: OJ245FE5EU)
- FD&C BLUE NO. 2 (UNII: L06K8R7DQK)
Which are the Pharmacologic Classes for Alprazolam C-iv?
A pharmacologic class is a group of drugs that share the same scientifically documented properties. The following is a list of the reported pharmacologic class(es) corresponding to the active ingredients of this product.
* Please review the disclaimer below.
We have moved the product label and warning information to a dedicated page, please follow the link below:View Product Label