The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Avobenzone 3%Homosalate 10%Octisalate 5%Octocrylene 10%
- Helps prevent sunburnif used as directed with other sun protections measures (see Directions), decreases the rist of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
For external use only
Do Not Use
- On damaged or broken skin
When Using This Product
- Keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposurereapply:after 80 minutes of swimming or sweatingimmediately after towel dryingat least every 2 hoursSun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasseschildren under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
- Protect the product from excessive heat and direct sun
Water, ethylhexyl palmitate, sorbitol, polyamide-8, benzyl alcohol, tocopherol, caprylic/capric triglyceride, triethanolamine, fragrance, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, chlorphenesin, sodium ascorbyl phosphate, oleth-3, disodium EDTA
May stain or damage some fabrics or surfacesDIST. BY Amazon.com Services, Inc.Seattle, WA 98109 1-877-485-03852018 Amazon. com, Inc or its affiliates. All rights reserved714.000 714AA
* Please review the disclaimer below.